Save as a Transparent PNG
It's super easy to save your creation as a transparent .png in Over:
- Once updated to Over 5.6.2, open Over and tap the Profile icon at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Here, tap the cog at the top right corner to enter the Settings menu
- Tapping the new option "Canvas Settings" (shown below) set the Export option of "Show JPEG and PNG" on.
4 . Back in a project canvas in Over, tap the export icon at the top right corner of the screen to now see the new options below:
5. Tapping "Save as PNG" should now save a transparent PNG (if your design has a transparent background) to your device's Camera Roll for you to use 🎉
Store your Logo or PNG in the 'Logos' area (Over Pro feature)
- Add your logo (or other .png) as a PNG to your device's Camera Roll.
- Tap the 'Graphic' icon at the bottom of your screen while working in your project canvas in Over.
- 'Swipe' to 'Logos' in the graphic pop-up that appears.
- From here you add your logo, .png, or other images for quick and easy access.
- Tap your logo or other image in 'Logos' to add it to your creation.
- You can also access your logo or .png in 'Image' and then 'Photos'.