Save as a Transparent PNG
It's super easy to save your creation as a transparent .png in Over:
- Add your content to the blank canvas. (In other words, don't choose a solid background, so you can still see the gray grid of the canvas.)
- Once your project is ready, tap the 'save/ export' icon and tap "Save to Photos".
- Alternatively, tap "Share" and swipe to "Save PNG"
- Both options will save your design as a transparent .png to your device's Camera Roll.
Store your Logo or PNG in the 'Logos' area
- Add your logo (or other .png) as a PNG to your device's Camera Roll.
- Tap the 'Graphic' icon at the bottom of your screen while working in your project canvas in Over.
- 'Swipe' to 'Logos' in the graphic pop-up that appears.
- From here you add your logo, .png, or other images for quick and easy access.
- Tap your logo or other image in 'Logos' to add it to your creation.
- You can also access your logo or .png in 'Image' and then 'Photos'.