Save as a Transparent PNG
It's super easy to save your creation as a transparent .png in Over:
- Add your content to the blank canvas. (In other words, don't choose a background.)
- Tap the 'save/ share' icon and tap "share".
- 'Swipe' over to 'Save PNG'.
- Your creation will save as a transparent .png to your device's Camera Roll.
Store your Logo or PNG in the 'Logos' area
- Add your logo (or other .png) as a transparent .png to your device'c Camera Roll.
- Tap the 'Graphic' icon at the bottom of your screen while working in your project canvas in Over.
- 'Swipe' to 'Logos' in the graphic pop-up that appears.
- From here you add your logo, .png, or other images for quick and easy access.
- Tap your logo or other image in 'Logos' to add it to your creation.
- You can also access your logo or .png in 'Image' and then 'Photos'.
Did this answer your question?