If you experience an app crash inside of Over: our sincere apologies. We never want that to happen, and we know it can be frustrating.
First Things to Check
- The latest app version – have you updated to the latest version of Over in the App Store, and if not, does updating help?
- The latest iOS version – have you updated to the latest version of iOS, and if not, does updating help?
- Storage on your device – are you running out of storage space on your device, and if yes, does clearing some storage space help?
- Restarting your device – have you tried restarting your device, and if not, does restarting then trying again with a good Internet connection help?
Going a Bit Deeper
- Canvas size – are the canvas settings in your project quite large, and if yes, does making the canvas smaller help? (You can find this information by tapping the 'layers' icon, the one that looks like a stack of three papers, then scrolling to the 'bottom' layer.)
- Image size – is the image in your project quite large, and if yes, does using a smaller image help?
If You Still Have Trouble
- Contact the customer success team from within the app by tapping the question mark at the top left of your screen to open the Help Center and then tapping the speech bubble to reach out to an agent.
- Or shoot an email to email@example.com.
When contacting us, please include the following information:
- The app version (i.e., Over 5.0).
- Your device type (i.e., iPhone 6s).
- The iOS version on your device (i.e., iOS 10.3.2).
- The amount of storage remaining on your device (i.e., 4.8 GB).
- The details surrounding the crash, including: Is there any specific action that causes the trouble – perhaps a specific feature (i.e., scrolling through the Unsplash feed)?
- We want to help. The above information will hopefully help us get you an answer more quickly. And we will get back to you.
Did this answer your question?