'Save PNG' for Full Resolution Save
Great news! You can save your creations at full resolution in Over. Here's how:
- Once updated to the latest version of Over, open the app and tap the Profile icon at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Here, tap the cog at the top right corner to enter the Settings menu
- Tapping the new option "Export Options" (shown below) you can set your default file format to PNG, and opt in to see the "Save As" menu, showing you different file types you can export from within Over.
4 . Back in a project canvas in Over, tap the export icon at the top right corner of the screen to now see the new options below:
5. Tapping "Save to Photos" should now save a transparent PNG (if your design has a transparent background) to your device's Camera Roll if you set that as your default like we have here.
6. Tapping "Save As" will show you other options to select from:
Choosing ‘JPEG 100%’ also saves at full resolution, however there is some compression that takes place when saving to JPEG and you may want to stick with PNG.
Uploading to Facebook
If your image looks a bit worse when you upload to Facebook, unfortunately it may be that some compression has taken place on Facebook's end.