If your saved image has a white background when you didn't add one to your project, following these steps will help you save your project as a transparent PNG 🎉
- Once updated to the latest version of Over, open the app and tap the Profile icon at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Here, tap the cog at the top right corner to enter the Settings menu
- Tapping the new option "Export Options" (shown below) you can set your default file format as PNG, and opt in to see the "Save As" menu, showing you different file types you can export from within Over.
4 . Back in a project canvas in Over, tap the export icon at the top right corner of the screen to now see the new options below:
5. Tapping "Save to Photos" should now save a transparent PNG (if your design has a transparent background) to your device's Camera Roll if you set that as your default like we have here.
6. Tapping "Save As" will show you other options to select from: