At present, we have the ability to process payments via one of our integration partners:
Please note* you need to have enabled 'Online Bookings' in Pabau before integrating with Stripe.
1. First go to www.stripe.com and Register an account.
2. Once logged in, click 'Your account' in the top right corner, then select 'Activate account'
3. Proceed to complete all of the information in full.
4. Once done, select the 'LIVE' toggle button in the top left corner.
5. Now simply visit Setup > Integrations > Stripe and connect your Stripe account.
Turning on Deposits
You can take a payment deposit for online bookings by switching on our payments feature following the instructions below.
1. Click the 'Setup' button.
2. Select the 'Settings' button.
3. Now choose 'Online Bookings'.
4. Here you can click on the drop-down menu, and select 'Yes, require deposit'.
*To take deposits you will need to setup a merchant account with one of our merchant providers.