As you know by now, your profile on our platform will feature any information you care to share about yourself, credentials you earn throughout your professional development journey, courses you are enrolled in, and resource collections you own or collaborate on. This short guide will instruct you on how to update/edit your profile.
Accessing Your Profile
Access your profile by logging into your home page on Participate and clicking the profile icon in the top right corner of the page. The profile icon is to the right of your notifications icon, shown below.
Browse your profile by clicking on the different sections to see what you wish to update!
Editing Your Profile
To begin editing your user profile, click on the small gear symbol in the top-left near your profile image. Here, you can add details to your 'Background' to highlight your areas of expertise, you can add a link to your personal or professional website, and you can change your password.
- Profile - Here, you can change your personal information: name, email address and bio. You can also request a deletion of your account here.
- Background - You can add tags that suit who you are as an educator. You can even create your own!
- Social - This section allows you to link an external website to your profile.
Other options available for you to modify on your profile include:
- Edit Settings lets you customize your email notifications.
- Change Photo will allow you to import a new photo to personalize your look!
You can also click around under your Collections, Credential and Courses tabs to view and visit your collection resources, credentials that have been awarded to you, and courses you are enrolled in! We look forward to getting to know you better!