If you are a certified Mentor in a community, you have an important role providing mentorship and guidance to learners, based on your training and expertise!
To start assessing your learners, look for the Peer Review link on the bottom-left hand side of your Home Feed (this link is only visible to certified Mentors). Take a look below to see how assessing your learners just got better!
Keyword: Search for coursework by course title or learner name
Status: Sort coursework by review status
- Not Claimed: coursework that has not been claimed, and is available for review
- In Review: coursework that is currently in review by a mentor
- Returned to Learner: coursework that has been reviewed by a mentor and returned to the learner for revisions
- Credential Awarded: coursework that has been previously reviewed by a mentor, and has been awarded a credential
Owner - Filter coursework reviewed by mentors
- Myself: coursework that is in review or previously reviewed by you
- No Owner: coursework that has not yet been reveiwed, and is available for review
Sort - Sort coursework by date submitted
- Last Submitted: most recent coursework submitted by learner for review
- First Submitted: least recent coursework submitted by learner for review
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at email@example.com or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.