Courses on participate.com offer three different ways to earn a digital credential.
If you are completing a course that is Mentored or Reviewed, then you may find it helpful to communicate with your Mentor. This article explains how to initiate those conversations.
- Connect with your mentor via the notifications tab
- As soon as you complete the first task within a course, your assigned mentor will reach out to you directly. You will be notified via the notifications tab, found at the top-right corner of your profile.
- You may click the link provided to view your saved coursework and to begin communicating with your mentor.
2. Connect with your mentor within a course
- While working in a course, you will have access to your saved work and messaging with your mentor by clicking "Saved Work & Mentorship", found on the left-hand side of the course.
- Connect with your mentor within a course
- After your coursework has been submitted for final review, you will have access to your saved work and messaging with your mentor by clicking the link provided at the top of your course.
*Auto-credential courses: You will receive notification of credential awarded immediately, upon completing all required tasks in a course; therefore no mentor will be assigned.