Your profile will feature any information you'd like to share about yourself, credentials you earn throughout your professional development journey, courses you are enrolled in and resource collections you own or collaborate on.
Access your Profile
- Log into your Home Feed on participate.com.
- Click the profile icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Browse your profile by clicking on the different sections to see what you wish to update.
Edit your Profile
- Click the gear symbol in the top-left near your profile image.
- Click [Edit Profile].
- Edit details in each section. Profile (name, email address and bio), Background (profile tags) and Social (link an external website to your profile) tabs.
- Click [Save] to save changes.
Update your Profile settings
- Edit Profile - change email notification settings
- Change Password - create a new account password
- Change Profile Picture - upload a new profile photo
- Community Memberships
- Email Preferences - click here to learn more about managing your email preferences
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at email@example.com or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.