You may easily request to change and update your password.
Requesting a change to reset a forgotten password
- Go to the Log In page and click the Forgot your Password link.
- Enter the email address associated with your Participate account.
- Click [Send Email] only once.
- Follow the link provided in your email to reset your password.
Please note that this link expires after one week (7 days). If you don't see the email after a few minutes, check your spam folder - sometimes the email gets sent there.
Changing and updating your password
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner, and click [Profile] from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue [Manage account] button that is next to your profile picture on the left side of your page.
- Click [Change Password] (under [Profile] drop-drop menu).
- Enter your new password into the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Click [Save].
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.