To reset your password, when you are not logged into participate.com:
- Go to the Log In page and click the Forgot Password link, found here
- Enter the email address associated with your Participate account.
- Click "Send Email" only once.
You will receive an email providing you with a link to reset your password.
Only follow the link in the most recent email sent from us.
Please note that this link expires after 72 hours. If you don't see the email after a few minutes, check your spam folder; sometimes the email gets sent there.
Ready to update your password? Here's how to do it while logged into Participate:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner, and select "My Profile" from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click the "Edit Profile" button to the right.
- Enter your new password into the "New Password" and "Confirm New Password" fields in the box that pops up.
- Click "Save."
Your password has now been updated! Make sure to use the new password the next time you log in.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.