As you explore Participate.com,you will find it valuable to join communities and courses that interest you, to complement your professional development journey. Use this guide to learn the different ways you may access your joined communities and enrolled courses.
Find Communities and Courses from your Home Feed
- Start on your Home Feed, by clicking the house icon at the top-left of any page.
- Click the Communities or Courses tab, from your Home Feed menu.
- Click the [Visit Community] or [View Course] button.
Find Communities and Courses from your Profile
- Go to your Profile, by clicking your profile image in the top-right corner.
- Click on any community from the left menu, underneath your bio and profile.
- Click on the Courses tab to view courses.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at email@example.com or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.