Collections enable educators to curate, share and collaborate on resources organized around any topic or subject area.
Resource Types in a Collection
- Owners of collections may add links or files, including websites, videos and online documents as resources.
- Contributors can also add files and links to a shared collection.
- Commenters can post messages in the discussion board for any collection.
- Collections may be publicly accessible, hidden (invitation-only) or private.
- Publicly accessible collections are searchable by tags.
- Remember to subscribe to any public collection if you are interested in revisiting the resources.
Check out "Create a Collection" to begin creating your own collection.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at email@example.com or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.