1) Click the Collaborators tab of your collection page.
2) Click the button that says [Manage collaborators]:
3) Type in your collaborators' email addresses to send them an invitation to collaborate on your collection. Make sure you click on the name in the drop-down menu or hit Enter/Return to fully populate their email address.
4) You can then select each collaborator's level of access by clicking the icon next to their name:
5) The pencil icon will make them a Contributor. The speech bubble icon will make them a Commenter. (For more information about the different levels of access, check out our article on the privileges of each role within a collection.)
6) Once you've accumulated all of the desired collaborators in the search bar, click [Send Invite] to finalize the invitation.
7) The collaborator will be sent an email and/or in-app notification prompting them to join. You will also receive a website and email notification when the collaborator has accepted your invitation.
You can go back and edit the level of access for a person (except for the Owner) at any time.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.