As you are collecting and gathering links, resources, pages and collections, you may find it helpful to invite friends, colleagues, and/or reviewers to explore, comment on and add resources to a collection.
Manage your Collection Collaborators
- Go to the collection that you want to update.
- Click the Collaborators tab of your collection page.
- Click on the [Manage collaborators] button.
- Type in your collaborators' email addresses to send them an invitation to collaborate on your collection. Click <Enter> or <Return> on your keyboard to set the email address.
- You can select each collaborator's level of access by clicking the icon next to their name.
- The pencil icon will make them a Contributor. The speech bubble icon will make them a Commenter. (For more information about the different levels of access, check out our article on the privileges of each role within a collection.)
- Once you've accumulated all of the desired collaborators in the search bar, click [Send Invite] to finalize the invitation.
- The collaborator will be sent an email and/or in-app notification prompting them to join. You will also receive a website and email notification when the collaborator has accepted your invitation.
You can go back and edit the level of access for a person (except for the Owner) at any time. View the example screencast below to see how to invite collaborators.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.