On participate.com, you can add your own resources, such as a link to a website or a file from your computer. In the spirit of collaboration, you can also add resources from other collections on Participate.
Upload or Link New Resources
- Go to the page of the collection to which the resource belongs.
- Click the Add a new resource box under the Resources tab in your collection:
- Click [Link] add a link to a website or Click [Upload] to add a file resource (e.g., photo, document, etc.)
- Edit the resource details as needed, then click [Save].
Adding Resources from other Collections
- Find the resource you'd like to add to your collection.
- Click the [...] in the top right corner of the resource, next to the title.
- Select the collection to add the resource to in the new window that appears (or choose to make a new collection).
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.