On participate.com, you can add your own resources, such as a link to a website or a file from your computer. In the spirit of collaboration, you can also add resources from other collections on Participate.
To add your own resource, follow these steps:
1) Go to the page of the collection to which the resource belongs.
2) Click the "Add a new resource" box under the Resources tab in your collection:
3) You will then have the option to link or upload a resource:
4) If the resource is online, click [Link].
5) Paste the URL to your resource, then click "Next."
6) Edit the resource details (if you want), then click "Save."
7) If you are uploading the resource (e.g., photos, a Word document, etc.), click [Upload].
8) Select the file you wish to upload from your computer, then click "Next."
9) Edit the resource details (if you want), then click "Save."
To add resources from other collections, follow these steps:
1) Go to the page of the collection where the resource you want to add is.
2) Click the [...[ in the top right corner of the resource, next to the title:
3) Select which of your collections you wish to add the resource to in the pop-up box (or choose to make a new collection).
4) A confirmation checkmark will appear next to the collection name when the resource has been successfully added:
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at email@example.com or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.