Once you have joined one of our many Communities of Practice (CoP), you may see an option to view a course bundle. These course bundles are groups of courses, on a specific topic, intended to be taking in sequence.
Enroll in a course bundle:
- On the community home page, click the Courses tab.
- View the course bundle card to learn more about this sequence.
- Click [Visit Bundle] on the course bundle card.
- Clicking the [Enroll].
- View each individual course in the sequence.
- Click the [View Course] button to begin your first course.
- Access courses and course bundle from the Courses tab on your Profile page.
Community administrators will be able to view your completion of each individual course in their community course reports.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.