Adding Chapters will allow you to set up your course in different sections, if you so desire. Make sure to edit the details of your course! 'Actions' with three options: Edit Details, Test Course, and Clone Course.
How to Add Chapters to a Course:
- Click the [Add Chapter] button on the right-hand side of the course builder.
- Rename, reorder, or remove a chapter using the dropdown menu from the three dots within the chapter title.
Understanding Course Details:
On the right side of the course editor you will see an "Actions" menu with three options: Edit Details, Test Course, and Clone Course.
- Test Course: check out (test) how your course will appear to learners.
- Clone Course: make a copy of the course.
- Add to Course Bundle: add this course to a course bundle
- Manage Assessors: add mentors to review this course
- Edit Details: use to modify several characteristics of your course, (detailed below).
Edit Course Details tabs:
- Overview: modify the name, description and privacy setting of course. (Course description should provide a clear, engaging, and succinct overview of your course.)
- Media: add a primary course image, to appear on the course card for learners to preview.
- Metadata: modify course tags
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.