In each community on Participate.com, members can hold one or several roles, depending on how active they are in the development of courses, resources, discussions, and announcements.
Learners can access...
- Courses: Enroll/unenroll in courses and add courses to their own collections.
- Resources: View collections and add other user's collections and resources to their own individual collection.
- Discussions: Create discussions, join discussions (if they've joined the community), and delete their own discussion posts.
Moderators can do everything a learner can plus...
- Branding: Edit community description, banner, and logo for of a community.
- Discussions: Delete discussion threads.
Community Administrators can do everything learners and moderators can plus...
- Announcements: Create/delete/edit announcements owned by other people.
- Collections: Add collections they've created to their community.
- Courses/Pages: View Hidden and Draft courses and pages within their community.
- Discussions: Create, edit, and delete any discussion (cannot remove individual comments from within a discussion).
- Course Reports: View community course status reports.
Community Leaders have the same capabilities as learners, and....
- Communities: appear on the About tab of their community as facilitators.
Community Designers can do everything a learner can, and can.....
- Courses/Pages: Create new courses, course bundles, and pages.
- Credentials: Create credentials and associate them with courses.
The combination of the Community Administrator and Community Leader roles create the Community Facilitator Role.
*If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Support Team at email@example.com or use the chat icon on the bottom-right corner of any page.