On the Participate platform, posts considered discriminatory or offensive in nature may include:
- Content or speech that might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, violent or otherwise harmful or hateful in nature.
- Content or speech that attacks vulnerable or otherwise marginalized groups of people.
- Unwelcome, suggestive, derogatory or inappropriate nicknames or terms.
- Disrespect toward others. (Jokes, innuendo, dismissive attitudes, etc.)
- Intimidation or harassment. Disrespect toward differences of opinion. Inappropriate attention or contact.
- Sustained disruptions. Violence, threats of violence or violent language.
On the Participate platform, content may be considered spam if:
- A user sends repeated private messages to others who are not expecting to receive them.
- Community posts that are off-topic or unrelated to the domain of the community.
- Community posts that promote projects or companies that aren't relevant to the domain of the community.
Portions derived from the Django Code of Conduct, The Citizen Code of Conduct, The Rust Code of Conduct and The Ada Initiative under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.