- Choose the course or page to archive and click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select "archive this resource."
- The resource or course archived will be no longer be visible in the "active" items.
- To view archived pages or courses, click the visibility dropdown in the search bar, and click "archived."
- From this view, click the three dots and select "unarchive".
What happens to archived work?
- Archived pages and course will not be visible to community members. Only admins can access archived content.
- Archiving a course will close enrollment. No additional community members will be able to enroll.
- Members who enrolled in courses before they are archived will retain access.