If you're ready to automate your most common workflows, the Participate platform offers an app on Zapier.com to help you take community and course management to the next level.
If you're just getting started, we recommend that you read our Getting Started with Zapier guide. Once you're ready to create and customize your own zaps, use the links below to start adding pre-built zap templates to your Zapier account dashboard.
When new members join your community
Do you want to have a record for each new member who joins that you can share with your team or analyze later? Or, do you want to be notified immediately, each time a new member joins your community? Would it be helpful to create a Salesforce contact record, each time your community grows? If so, the templates below can help you create simple workflows to analyze your member information, get notified in real-time, or create a new contact in your customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Record data about your new community members as soon as they join your community. You can use this record to share with your team, run data analysis, and create beautiful graphs and charts to show your community's growth.
- Receive instant notifications in Slack when new members join your community. Get real-time information and manage external tasks quickly and effectively.
- Connect your customer relationship management (CRM) system to Participate to create new contact records, each time a new member joins your community.
When new learners enroll in a course
Do you want to provide just-in-time support to your new learners? Do you need to make sure your instructors know when their online classes are active? Or, do you need to manage off-channel tasks when new learners enroll in a course? If so, let the templates below help you streamline your instructional support process in no time!
- Create data records each time a learner enrolls in one of your courses.
- Receive instant notifications in Slack when members enroll in your courses.
When learners progress through your courses
Do you want to support your learners with external tools and resources as they make progress in your community's courses? Would you like to notify coaching staff when a learner is not making progress as expected? Or, do you want to guide learners to the next great thing, as soon as they complete your course? Start with tracking your learners' progress and completion, using the template below.
- Record updates to all learners' journeys as they move through your courses.
Invite prospective members to join your community
Do you already have a 3rd-party tool that you use to register your new customers, or do you have prospects that sign up for your services using an an external website? You can use the templates below to let any of your Zapier-supported external applications trigger an invitation to join your community!
- Each time a row in a Google Sheet is added (e.g., a Google Form is submitted), your new contacts can instantly receive an invitation to your community.
- Send email invitations to join your community to conference registrants.
- Invite registrants to purchase access to your private community.
- Invite your contacts to join your community once they've complete a JotForm.
We're constantly adding new Zapier templates here and on our Participate Integrations Library on Zapier, so check back often for new automated workflows!
Here are additional Participate Support Center Articles related to Zapier integrations:
- Getting started with Zapier
- How to locate your API Key in your Participate.com Profile
- Creating a zap
Zapier provides a series of guides to help you get started. Below are some links to tutorials available on the Zapier.com website:
- Getting Started Guide
- Explore Zapier's library of apps
- More about triggers and actions
- Zapier's Task Limits and Pricing Plans
If you have questions about setting up an integration for your community via Zapier, contact our Participate Support Team by clicking on the blue chat icon in the bottom-right corner of any page on the site.