The Title with image Block gives your step an instant banner. Just upload a photo, gradient, or other brand appropriate image. Or add the simple Title Block with centered title text and minimal ruler line.
How to add a title
- Create a new step on your course Path and open the step.
- Select "Title" then "Title" or "Title with image." You've added a Block to your step!
- Replace the template text with your own. Highlight any text and the formatting options will pop up. If you've selected the layout with the image, select "Replace Image" to upload an image of your own through the Media Manager.
- Add more Blocks to finish the step. When finished, hit Publish.
There are two styles...
- Title - Black text on white background with ruler line.
- Title with image - White text overlaid on image (automatically shaded for contrast).
Within the text editor, you can...
- Bold, italicize, or underline text
- Add a hyperlink to an external site (opens in new tab)
- Use the fx button to add superscripts and any type of LaTeX math formula
- Use the </> button to convert to code (monospace font and syntax highlighting)
Q. How do I add a new hyperlink?
A. Highlight the text you'd like to hyperlink. In the editor that pops up, select the hyperlink button. Enter your link and then hit Enter.
Q. How do I add custom styles to my text?
A. Custom CSS is not currently supported in Blocks (more styling options coming soon).
All Blocks enable you to...
- Toggle between similar layouts.
- Duplicate the Block to edit and reuse on the same step.
- Reorder Blocks up and down the page.
- Insert additional Blocks above or below.
- Delete Blocks.
- Preview the entire step as a learner.
- Undo previous edits (Control+Z to undo your last edit to text, or click "Publish," then "Discard" to undo all edits since you last published the step).
- Copy & paste the entire step or lesson and reuse in the same course or another course.