Connect Pathwright to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Pathwright to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
How does it work?
If you're unfamiliar with Zapier, here's how it works: https://zapier.com/how-it-works/.
To see more examples and instructions for using Zapier, see the article on how to use Zapier.
Create a Zapier account and link it to your Pathwright account
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account. Zapier’s free plan is more than enough to experiment with integrations to your Pathwright school.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Pathwright."
- Enter your API Key. You’ll see a popup window that asks for your Pathwright account API key. To find your key, log into your Pathwright account and open "Settings" from the main menu, open "Connect other apps," and then select the Zapier integration. Copy and paste the API Key into the popup window in Zapier.
- Test. Make sure to test the Pathwright connection to ensure that the connection is successful.
Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.