What's a Basic Campaign?
Basic Campaigns are ideal for encouraging donors to support your organization in general and/or for a specific cause, whether they’re online or offline.
When should I use Basic Campaigns?
You should use Basic Campaigns when:
- You want your donation boxes to accept cash and electronic payments.
- You want your website’s donation page to be simple and easy-to-use.
- You want donors give using a convenient mobile app.
- You want your physical newsletters and posters to accept electronic payments.
- You want your fundraising emails to contain digital donation buttons.
What features do Basic Campaigns offer?
- Tools for online and offline donation.
- One-time and/or recurring payment options.
- Automatically email yearly tax receipts.
- Prompt donors to help cover credit card transaction fees.
- Add volunteers to collect donations on your behalf.
- Attach external registration forms or links for classes, retreats or seminars.
- Link your campaigns together for cross-promotion.