What's a Peer-to-Peer Campaign?
Peer-to-Peer Campaigns are ideal for helping donors sell or procure products and services on your behalf.
When should I use Peer-to-Peer Campaigns?
- You want give volunteers a hassle-free way to sell items or services (like raffle tickets).
- You want volunteers to easily accept donations from friends, family and/or businesses.
- You want to help volunteers collect pledges for competitive campaigns (like walkathons).
What features do Peer-to-Peer Campaigns offer?
Peer-to-Peer Campaign-Specific Features:
- Help…! What are some differentiating features of peer-to-peer campaigns?
Features Offered for All Campaign Types:
- Tools for online and offline donation.
- One-time and/or recurring payment options.
- Automatically email yearly tax receipts.
- Prompt donors to help cover credit card transaction fees.
- Add volunteers to collect donations on your behalf.
- Attach external registration forms or links for classes, retreats or seminars.
- Link your campaigns together for cross-promotion.