The Admin. Assistant's Guide to Permission Click
1. Check your email for an activation link.
An Account Administrator will have invited you via email. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as it may potentially end up in there.
2. Follow the link in the welcome email to set your password
3. Start planning your first form
You may create from a template, past or new.
Tip! If you haven’t been invited to activate your account, ask an administrator to visit ‘Users’ under the Admin menu of their dashboard and proceed with adding you as a user of the account.
See our next guide to show you how to start making your first form!
6 Smart Ways to Use Permission Click
- Field Trips - Organize class trips and collect permission and admission fees from parents
- Meal Programs - Parents can purchase milk tickets or pay for lunch program supervision online
- Sports Programs - Game time! Collect signups and registration fees for your whole team
- Band Programs - Ticket sales for band concerts, uniform fees, and instrument rental fees
- Graduation - Collect yearbook orders, student photos & quotes, and fundraise for grad!
- Student Fees - Collect school registrations, student fees, and school supply fees all at once
Just because it’s not on the list doesn’t mean you can’t do it. If you have a paper form, odds are you can digitize it (and your process) with Permission Click!
There’s a world of possibilities with Permission Click. Whether you need a hand exploring possibilities or still have questions, we’re here for you. Permission Click has a wealth of information in our Online Knowledge Base or click 'Contact' in the bottom right hand corner of your Permission Click screen to connect with our team directly.