- Select “New Form” from the My Forms Dashboard within the account you wish to create a form for.
2. Select one of the follow:
A) From Template: Select one of the pre-made templates available in the account
B) Copy From Past Form: Select a form that already exists within the account
C) Build a Custom Form: Create a new form from scratch
3. Choose who will be responding to the form.
Indicate who will be responding to your form by clicking either “Parent For Child” or “Anyone Can Respond”
4. Build your form content, such as Form Name (a), date (b) and other relevant information. The plus sign expands section, and hovering your mouse over a section will display additional instructions (c).
5. Create questions for respondents to fill out by selecting “Add a Question to Your Form”. You can select from a list of pre-designed fields. Note: If using a template from your District, these fields may be locked. Locked sections will appear in grey.
6. Collect money on your form by selecting “Paid Ticket” (a) and inputting the dollar amount that you wish to collect in the “You Collect” (b) field.
7. Add co-workers who need visibility to your form by selecting “Manage Contacts/Supervisors”, and set your preferences by toggling options on/off.
8. Send your form for approval by clicking the “Send For Approval” button in the top right corner of your screen. *Tip! You can also select “Preview” to see exactly what respondents will see when they complete your form.
9. When your form is approved, select it from your Permission Click Dashboard to access your Form Management page. Note: you will be notified by email when your form has been approved
10. Copy the form link and send it to your respondents. As your responses come in, this page will allow you to view your responses and access your reports.