Permission Click offers online payment collection to all schools and organizations. There are no monthly fees and no setup fees! It's 'pay-as-you-go' payment collection.
Payment processing through Permission Click is powered by Stripe. Stripe is a PCI level 1 compliant payment platform.
An administrator can quickly and easily set up online payment collection in a few short steps:
Step 1: Log into Permission Click with your email and password.
Step 2: Select the 'Admin' drop down tab at the top of your screen.
Step 3: When the drop down opens, select 'Setup Payment Collection'.
Note: Only Administrators on the account have access to the Admin Panel shown above
Step 4: Click the blue 'Connect with Stripe' button:
This will take to you to a page where you will enter your bank account information along with verification that you are the account holder (for security validation). This information is used to direct the funds into your bank account.
Step 5: Complete the one-page form with your bank account information and click complete.
The Stripe sign up screen should resemble the below image:
- Your Business Number (in Canada) is the 9 digit number you use with CRA and many provincial companies offices for tax filings.
- You're asked to enter personal information including a SIN number to ensure the legitimacy of the account. You can skip this step, but please note, Stripe may get in touch and request additional information to help confirm your identity at a later date. (the info is used for the initial validation and then destroyed)
- Your Business Number is your EIN (Employer Identification Number) used for tax purposes.
Step 6: You're done!
- Now, when you 'Create Form' you will have the ability to add 'Paid' and 'Open Value' tickets to events and collect funds. You are now ready to accept any of the following digital payment options:
How Deposits Work:
- Any funds you collect from parents will flow directly to your bank account.
- By default, deposits will appear in your account on a 7-day rolling basis. (Example- Jan 1 purchases should hit your bank account Jan 8).
- You can log into Stripe to change your deposit frequency from daily default to weekly or monthly if you desire.