If you are new to PicPic Social, this is the first tutorial that you should read/watch. Each step in the process has a video that will show you how to setup PicPic Social successfully. Let's get started!
Table of Contents
- Register For PicPic Social
- Download & Install The Device Server
- Configure/Setup The PicPic Social Device Server
- Download The Sharing Station Software
- Connect The Sharing Station To The Device Server
- Creating & Editing Event Settings
Things That You Need To Know:
- During the free trial period, photos that appear on your Sharing Station will have a DRAFT watermark.
- If you have an account that is already subscribed to a plan, when you test before your event date, you will see a PENDING watermark.
- You should ALWAYS bring your own internet to EVERY event. A 5ghz hotspot from your cell phone provider is a must have since you should never rely on a venue's WIFI.