This guide will show you how to create a Static Background Removal Experience for the Virtual Booth. Only 1 photo will be taken and the final result will be static background image.
- Create a new Still Experience
- Align the Placeholder within the Photo Frame
- Add a Static Background
- Configure Static Background
- Save the Experience
- Attach the Experience to your Event
1. Create a new Still Experience
- Name: Enter a name for the Experience
- Preset: Select Still
- Add Overlay: Upload an overlay you want to use. If you don't have one, you can download this sample.
2. Align the Placeholder within the Photo Frame
3. Add a Static Background
Click to the BACKGROUNDS tab
Click the + button to add a Background
4. Configure Static Background
Preview - Upload a .jpg to show a preview on the booth screen of what the final image will look like. (Download sample)
Image - Upload the background file (Download Sample)
Click APPLY to save the Static Background
You can repeat the process to add more backgrounds
4. Save the Experience
5. Attach the Experience to your Event
If you already have an Event created, you must now attach the Experience to the Event. If you do not have an event created, you must create a new event and then attach the Experience to the event.