This guide will show you how to create a Still Photo with Animated Overlay Experience
- Create an Animated Overlay Design
- Create a New Experience
- Adjust the Photo Placeholder
- Update Animation Settings
- Upload Preview File (optional)
- Save the Experience & Assign the Experience to your Event
1. Create an Animated Overlay Design
You'll need to have a series of transparent .png files that will create the gif above.
If you do not have a designer and need designs, you can contact our design team at Paddee. Paddee offers custom photo booth templates and has a marketplace of over 5000+ photo booth templates you can edit from your browser.
You can download our sample Halloween files to follow along with the guide.
2. Create a New Experience
Name - Enter a name for the Experience
Preset - Choose a still preset
Overlays - Drag and drop your sequenced overlays
3. Adjust the Photo Placeholder
Adjust the location where the photo will be placed based on your needs.
4. Update Animation Settings
Go to the ANIMATION tab
Set speed to 0.1s/frame (makes playback fast)
Enable reverse & loop playback
5. Upload Preview File (optional)
Upload a preview file to show users what the experience will look like.
6. Save the Experience & Assign the Experience to your Event
Once everything looks how you want, save the Experience and then Assign the Experience to an existing Event or create a new Event.