This guide will show you how to create a GIF Photo Experience.
- Create a Photo Overlay Design
- Create a New Experience
- Adjust the Photo Placeholder
- Upload Preview File (optional)
- Save the Experience & Assign the Experience to your Event
1. Create a Photo Overlay Design
You'll need to have a transparent .png file to create an experience.
If you do not have a designer and need designs, you can contact our design team at Paddee. Paddee offers custom photo booth templates and has a marketplace of over 5000+ photo booth templates you can edit from your browser.
You can download our sample Halloween files to follow along with the guide.
2. Create a New Experience
Name - Enter a name for the Experience
Preset - Choose a still preset
Overlays - Drag and drop your overlay
3. Adjust the Photo Placeholder
Adjust the location where the photo will be placed based on your needs.
5. Upload Preview File (optional)
Upload a preview file to show users what the experience will look like.
6. Save the Experience & Assign the Experience to your Event
Once everything looks how you want, save the Experience and then Assign the Experience to an existing Event or create a new Event.