We get this question all the time and work with a lot of creators who have tried their own perviously. One of our creators even partnered with a celeb and that did not work out. We're not saying to convince you of anything nor discourage you, we're only here to be helpful as you make your decision.
Engineering/ product development
- Our app cost millions to make and would cost the same for one creator
- You need great engineers to build great technology - engineers are expensive
- Bad developers will quote you a cheap price and you'll keep having to plunge in money over time for bug fixes and new features
- Development never stops - if you want a decent app on iOS and Android that has no bugs, your in for a long journey
The most important reason for you
- You want to give your customers and incredible experience. Top apps today have armies of resources and engineers - getting harder and harder to complete as an individual when it comes to the experience a user will get
- Your customers are going to want - iOS, Android, streaming to other devices, interaction with you through the app, tracking, new content all the time, etc - that is a TON to build!
Focus on what is valuable:
- We don't lock you in an contract or own your content so you can learn on us
- You should focus on what drives revenue which is (a) new content (b) engaging with your customers (c) enhancing your sales & marketing IQ