Depending on your store type and preferences, you may have set up "See What's In Store" (SWIS) using one of three methods:
- You uploaded a spreadsheet with your product prices.
- You have a Pointy device plugged into your receipt printer.
- You installed our POS app on Clover, Lightspeed, Square, Vend or via your POS provider.
Based on your configuration, your prices can be updated in different ways:
1. You uploaded a spreadsheet with your product prices
If you initially uploaded a spreadsheet with your product prices, you can re-upload another spreadsheet whenever your prices change. You only need to upload the list of products that have changed prices. Simply go to the "Link To Google" tab in your Pointy profile, and follow the steps.
2. You have a Pointy device plugged into your receipt printer
If you have a Pointy device plugged into your receipt printer, your prices will be updated automatically as you print receipts. If you need to change prices manually, you can also upload a spreadsheet as outlined above.
3. You installed our POS app
If installed our POS app, any price changes that you make on your POS will be automatically detected by Pointy and updated.