Downloading a spreadsheet from Quickbooks Point of Sale (POS) is very simple and should only take 2 minutes. Simply follow the steps below.
1. From the Inventory menu, click Item List.
2. Click I Want to...
3. Click Export -> Export to Excel
4. Select All Inventory Items
5. Click Next
6. Click Select a worksheet
7. Select Sheet1
8. For 'Begin exporting data to row:' select 1
9. Click Add or Select a Mapping
10. Select <Add New>
11. Select UPC and Regular Price
12. For 'Template name:' fill in the name that you would like to call this template
13. Click Save
14. Click Next
15. Click Export
16. Locate the file