Pokermind is created for all poker players, of any game, who want to take poker seriously and act like real professionals.
Long-term, the only thing that matters are your decisions and Pokermind will help you play your best game every session consistently so you are always ready to make the best decisions. It will also help you improve your mental game.
In Pokermind you will find poker theory. Just habits, high performance and mental game.
Pokermind is for you if:
- You have tilt issues.
- You can't disconnect from poker after your sessions.
- If you lose motivation often.
- If you don't grind much.
- If you make lots of mistakes when running bad.
- If you feel bad when running bad.
- If you don't have control of your game: some days you play well and others very bad.
- If you start your sessions without focus and spend 30 minutes playing bad.
- If you play on auto pilot most of the time.
- If can't stop complaining and judging your opponents.
- Or if you just like the mental game and want to work on it every day and want to take control of your performance.
Pokermind is not for you if:
- If you don't care about mental game or playing well every session.
- If you don't want to leave distractions behind.
- If you don't want to stop complaining.
- If you just care about the technical game.
- If you think that you already know everything.
- Or if you were born a zen monk and you always play as well as you know, you never lose your drive, you always achieve your goals and you never tilt.