The Warmup includes a Visualization section.
Visualization is a mental training technique, it's the process of creating a mental image or intention of what you want to happen or feel. With mental rehearsal, minds and bodies become trained to actually perform the skill imagined.
Many elite athletes use visualization techniques as part of training and it’s been proven that is as effective as real training.
Here you have an article about how visualization can help you improve your game.
At the moment, Pokermind includes 6 different visualizations:
- A guided relaxation + an A-game visualization. Designed to help you enter the zone and start your session at 100%.
- A shorter A-game visualization, straight to the point.
- A 7 minute guided relaxation, for those days when anxiety, nerves or fear are more present.
- A shorter guided relaxation.
- A visualization specially designed for downswings. It will help you forget what you can’t control and focus on what you can, which is a lot, so you can develop your best game at the tables.
- A visualization created for those days in which you feel overconfident after having run well. It will help you, again, focus on what you can control and lower your expectations.