Using Stripe for online payments provides better user experience since it facilitates payments directly from your website. This article will show you how to setup Stripe for billing or for online payments.
1. Click the Admin button on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Locate Member Dues & Invoicing under the Financial heading and select it.
3. Click the red Settings icon and select the Configure option from the list.
4. On the Billing Configuration page, locate Online payments and click the Configure button.
5. Click the Configure button and follow the instructions.
6. Once online payments via Stripe.com are activated, select an account for the service(s) for which you would like to collect online payments and click the Save button.