Note: This article is for use by Billing Administrators or those club members that handle billing and invoices. You can add club information including address, contact and a message to the default invoice.
1. Click the Admin button on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Locate Member Dues & Invoicing under the Financial heading and select it.
3. Click the red Settings icon and select the Configure option from the list.
4. On the Billing Configuration page, locate Customize standard invoice then click the Configure button.
5. Fill out the required fields. You can add your organization name and address, company logo and a message to the default invoice.
6. Click Save & return to configuration button to update the information and go back to the Configuration page.