You can add an unlimited number of publications to your StudioStack account. Adding them enables you to create content campaigns for those publications and make them available in the Pressboard Marketplace.
You can then provide different users with access to each unique publication, depending on their roles within your organization.
To add your publication:
- Click on your user icon in the top right corner to access ‘Settings’
- Click on the 'Publications' tab, then select 'New Publication'
- Fill in the details for your publication including name, URL, logo, categories and a description of your site’s content
- Click ‘Add’ in the top-right corner
Once your publication has been added, it’s automatically placed in the queue to be verified.
StudioStack's general criteria for publisher approvals are as follows:
- Number of monthly unique pageviews
- Professionally produced, brand-safe editorial content (no user-generated content)
- A responsible ad layout (i.e. reasonable number of ads appearing on sponsored content URL)
- Primarily English-speaking audience (with the exception of French-Canadian sites)
Reminder: Include http:// or https:// when entering your Publication’s URL
Next Step: Adding Pricing for your Publication