To add a new Image Swatch, click on a Product from the list in your PC Dashboard:
Click Create New Option
Give the option a name, description (if needed) and select Upload Swatch as the type. You will then see an area to begin adding swatches, upload images then name them.
After you've completed adding your swatches, click Save
Then click View in Store to view your Image Swatch live!
1. How to display image swatches horizontally in a grid format?
Image swatches can be displayed horizontally in a grid format using CSS. If you would like additional help with this, feel free to contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!
2. How to select multiple image swatches on the product page?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to select multiple swatch images as an option. But we do have this idea on board - so stay tuned for an update!
3. Can the Image swatch display multiple images under one option?
Yes, you can add multiple image swatches under one option, but you can select only one image swatch per option.
4. How to make the image swatches bigger or smaller using CSS?
It is not possible to make the image swatches bigger or smaller using CSS.
5. Is the image swatch available in the dropdown or group checkbox option?
Unfortunately, image swatches are not available in the dropdown or group checkbox option. But we do have the idea on board - so stay tuned for an update!
6. Does the image swatch support the live preview function?
The image swatch does not support the live preview function yet.
7. Can you make the image swatches into a carousel/image-slider/slideshow?
No, the image swatches cannot be made into a carousel/image-slider/slideshow
8. Can I add cost to the image swatch options?
You can definitely add cost to the image swatch options provided you are on a premium tier plan of the app. Adding cost to options is an exclusive feature of the premium tier plan of our app.
If you have questions, don't forget to reach out to us at: email@example.com