PagerDuty is an alarm aggregation and dispatching service for system administrators and support teams. It collects alerts from your monitoring tools, gives you an overall view of all of your monitoring alarms, and alerts an on duty engineer if there's a problem.
You can configure this in the "Server Admin > Policies > Other Settings" section of the Pulseway Web App.
In order to be able to forward notifications to PagerDuty you must have a service key.
Steps on creating a PagerDuty service:
1. Log into your PagerDuty dashboard.
2. Click on Services tab.
3. From the right hand side of the screen click the “Add Service” button.
4. Enter a service name that is easy for you to recognize (I.e. Pulseway).
5 .Select an Escalation Policy that fits your needs.
6. Select “Generic API system” as Service Type.
7. Click on “Add Service” button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Copy the “Service API Key” value into the Web App Policy.
You can also configure this setting on the Pulseway Agent itself. However, the Web App Policy settings (if applied to the same machine) will always take precedence over the individual agent settings.
Also, Policies are naturally more convenient for applying such monitoring rules, as they can be applied to multiple machines simultaneously.
To configure this setting on the Agent, go to the "Settings > PagerDuty" tab.