Why connect to your HRIS?
The best way to fully leverage the power of Pyn is by making sure you have accurate, up-to-date information about your employees in the Pyn platform.
Permissions needed from your HRIS
To get started, the minimum demographics Pyn will need access to include:
The employee directory including email, division, location, and department
The organization chart (each employee's manager)
Start and termination dates
🔎 For details on additional demographics and header requirements please refer to our Pyn Data Dictionary
How It's Done
⚡️Pyn uses a Service Account to retrieve employee information from ADP.
1. Login to your Pyn account.
2. Go to Integration > ADP and click connect.
3. The popover will open containing the info to create a service account with the practitioner role in ADP.
⛔️ Do not hit submit at this time.
3. Login to ADP and follow the instructions on this page to create the service account with the practitioner role in ADP.
✅ You will need to have have admin permissions to ADP
4. After successfully setting up the service account in ADP go back to Pyn and hit "Submit" on the pop-up modal.
5. Now Pyn can use that service account to pull data from ADP.
When successfully activated the employee data will be reflected in your account. Please note that there are some demographics that will need to be turned on by a Pyn Admin before they are reflected.
Q: How often is new data being pulled into Pyn?
A: With our HRIS integration we are running hourly checks on data. This allows us to ensure that the most up-to-date information is being reflected in Pyn.
For additional support please email email@example.com