This video will walk through the steps to set up Pyramid for the first time.
Step 1: Activate your pass
Activate your pass using the code in the box
Step 2: Let's Get Connected
1. Next, connect to Pyramid in WiFi Settings (default password is OnlineFreedom1)
*Note: If it shows 'No internet connection' or 'Connected, no internet' that is normal - continue to follow the instructions. If prompted on iPhone to use mobile data or keep trying WiFi - select 'Keep Trying WiFi' or 'Continue with WiFi'*
2. Open your browser (e.g Chrome or Safari) and visit 192.168.8.1
3. Tap on 'Get Started' and choose an admin password for your Pyramid
4. Select your home router from the list and enter your broadband password to pair
5. Sign in using the details you used to activate back in step 2
6. Choose a server location and enjoy!
Need any help - pop us a message by tapping the chat button at the bottom right of this page or emailing email@example.com