A Training Lab landing page provides all of the core details of the lab, as well as the “Purchase” button to enroll in the lab.
Below is a breakdown of what you’ll find on a Training Lab page:
- Title: The title of the lab.
- Categories: What categories this lab content falls under.
- Short Summary: A brief summary of what this lab is about.
- Price: The price of this lab in credits.
- Ratings: The overall rating score for this lab (out of 5 stars).
- Enrolled Users: The number of users who have purchased this lab.
- Skill Level: The level of difficulty assigned to this lab. The three levels are Beginner, Experienced, and Advanced, and scale from easiest to hardest in that order.
- Time Duration: The amount of time the lab will be active for.
- Long Summary: A longer summary of the lab, its components, and what you will learn.
- Our Partners: Icons and/or logos representing the companies and/or technology involved in the lab.
- Pre-Requisites: A list of any requirements needed (if any) to take this lab.
- Lab Curriculum: A breakdown of the subjects this lab will cover from beginning to end.
- Relevant Documents/Information: Links to related documents or web pages, and screenshots or videos of the lab experience.
- Publisher Bio: Profile photo and biography details for the Author of this lab.
- Ratings & Feedback: A breakdown of the user ratings for this lab, as well as user comments.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org