You can use the Google Forms Grader by Quick Key to turn Google Forms into Quizzes, Grade them with Quick Key, and then send the grades into PowerTeacher or PowerTeacher Pro. But there are some pitfalls, so here is what to do, and what not to do:
- Import rosters from both PowerSchool and Google Classroom. This will cause duplicate students and a big mess you do not want to deal with.
- Try to use Google Forms Grader unless all of your students have email addresses associated with their records.
- Import your student roster from PowerSchool. Make sure the emails came along with the student names.
- Install Google Forms Grader by Quick Key in your Google Forms page, by clicking here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-forms-grader-by-qu/mlgekemlgiffpfjcjpkokhlfefcepipg?utm_source=permalink
- Configure the Add-on first, which means adding your Quick Key account credentials in the Configure Window.
- Give us feedback and let us know if you have any trouble, by chatting with us using the little green disc at the bottom right of the screen! :)