It is easy to set up your roster in Quick Key by importing it from Google Classroom.
Here's how, with screenshots:
Importing your Roster from Google Classroom:
From your Quick Key Online Dashboard, click "students" in the left side menu
Click on "Import Google Classroom"
3. Click "Manage Integrations." If you see a warning about Powerschool, dismiss it.
4. Choose "Google Classroom"
5. Allow Quick Key to access to Google Classroom
6. Classroom will load your roster into a preview. Choose which students to import and press "import." You can select all students by clicking the checkbox above the list, on the left
7. You will be returned to the Students page, and you will see all of your students rostered!
Thanks for reading!
Please let us know if this was helpful by rating the article. It helps us get better! :)