Here is how to complete your student surveys online:
What you need to do:
- Sign in manually on the get.quickkeyapp.com website using your credentials listed below. DO NOT AUTO LOG IN, you have to type in the log in credentials.
Username: Your TFA email address or your personal email address (if your uncertain as to which, please check with your coach/MTLD)
What your students need to do:
- Students will go to student.quickkeyapp.com and they will enter their 4 digit student ID
IMPORTANT: Your list of student IDs can be found HERE: remember they are anonymous, so it doesn’t matter which student uses which ID, only that each student uses a different one.
- Students will enter the access code you provide, according to the course they are in.
- This tutorial video is a reminder of how to get your access codes and administer online student surveys: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LYtX9fUqPkqKTo5wWZySynPIw7HABpSz
- You may wish to print this page and cut the student IDs into strips and hand one out to each student.
- Lastly, keep in mind each course will be using the same set of student IDs so you can reuse the strips if you would like.
Please don't hesitate to reach out via email for help if you encounter any roadblocks.
The Quick Key Team