2 ways to invite your team members!
• Either by inviting them by email from your Quorum web dasboard (Option 1️⃣)
• Or by inviting them to download the app directly and giving them your organisation’s invitation code (Option 2️⃣)
The second option is more convenient when you want to invite people that are physically present with you.
OPTION 1️⃣INVITE FROM THE ADMIN DASHBOARD
STEP 1: LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
STEP 2: GO TO “MEMBER”
Click on "Invite a member" > Fill in the email address(es) of the people you want to invite > They will receive an email telling them what to do next.
STEP 3: FIND YOUR MEMBERS ON YOUR WEB INTERFACE!
Once they join your organisation on Quorum, you can see them on the list and can then upgrade their role:
- Member (only a mobile app access)
- Field Organizer (web and mobile access, with no access to personal data)
- Staff (web and mobile access, with access to personal data but can't change your organisation advanced settings)
- Admin (full access)
OPTION 2️⃣ INVITE WITH YOUR ORGANISATION'S INVITATION CODE
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE APP
Your team can first download the app on their mobile or tablet via Apple Store or on Android (Play Store)
STEP 2: CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL
Follow the simple steps and create your profile.
The email confirmation procedure is required! This prevents robots 🤖 from joining us.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder or contact us at email@example.com
STEP 3: ENTER YOUR ORGANISATION’S INVITATION CODE
You must provide your organisation's invitation code to your teams so that they can enter the app.
You can find this code on the admin space (Organisation Settings).
You can modify your organisation’s invitation code at any time without affecting anyone who has already been invited
STEP 4: FIND YOUR MEMBERS ON YOUR WEB INTERFACE
If you want to upgrade their role (everyone is member when they join you organisation), you can do it from your admin dashboard by editing a member.