CAUTION: The modifications made here will be directly visible on the mobile app, this could impact your team and your past actions. ❗️
Where to find the customisation of tasks?
Organisation settings > Advanced settings > Tasks
What are “Tasks” and what is it for?
Tasks are the next actions to carry out with contacts you were in touch with. They allow you to never forget the next step with a person with whom you or your teams have had contact.
If you are in the field, this is a feature that allows you to send information instantly though Automatic Email & replies feature.
Each user has the possibility of associating their opportunities when creating a new contact, either from the mobile app or from the "people database" tab of the web platform.
How to modify the tasks?
Actions or tasks are pre-registered in your Quorum space when you first log in.
Mobile view of default actions/tasks
- To modify an “action”, simply click on it, make your modification, and save.
- To add a line, you must click on "Add a subfield". You can also delete them by clicking on the X to the right of the line.
- The small ⛓ on the far right of your line allow you to create a sub-action. For example, Keep informed for (Action) > make a donation (sub-action), come to the GA (sub-action)
❗️You can always go back by clicking on the "i" at the top of your page and selecting "return to default settings". ❗️
Other possible customisation:
- Save a reminder or transition date, for example 📝
- The mobile app user can also leave a comment for the staff member or field organizer 📫
Here, I’m adding an opportunity from the web platform
What about the mobile app?
Tasks on mobile are directly synchronised from the web platform as soon as you "Save" ✅
Once this information has been associated with a support, you can find it in the "Tasks" tab.
From this tab, you can filter and find all of the actions to be performed.
Any questions? Contact support 😅